Monday, January 7, 2013

Rashes!

It's been awhile I have rashes (previously had hives which is horribly itchy and patchy)

This rashes developed (I presume due to allergic reaction to dust/dust mites) when Eben dear was cleaning our MBR.

But the most weird thing is..
Rashes develop in the morning (1-2hrs) after I woke up.
Only subsided after I took medication

Then over the next few days, same behavior (first time wake up ok, then it slowly surfaced)

After yest it got worse.
It re-surfaced at night while I'm having my buffet
Not sure due to cold or my shawl.
It got massive n itched. :(

Subsided after med is taken

Went home did a round of disinfecting, and switching on my air purifier to turbo modes (2 rounds of 30min)

And ... Today seems better
Rashes still slowly coming out but not as bad so ...

Monitor n see how it goes ba..



No comments: