Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Birthday thoughts

I'm 32 now.. Having passed my birthday on 12 July.

Sounds oldish isn't it?

But frankly, it's not.
It's just that my life is simply too SOP
Meaning to say,

Pri sch 6 years
Sec sch 4 years
Poly 3 years

Then out in working society at a tender age of 20.

Studied part-time 2.5year for a IT-cum-business management degree

Till date, I've worked for 12 years!

Quite an awesome feat for a 32, I personally feel.
(Salary-wise, not so fantastic)

Not to mention, married for 5 years (based on ROM date)

Time flies, literally, personal or work life.


Argh, really random thoughts.
Doesn't have a straight sense of thoughts.

Just some ramblings.. To keep my blog alive.

Next phase, parenthood perhaps?

Oh, in terms of career, moving to a totally position, to a new environment, having to get used to people not closed to

In short, re-establish relationship with one another.

Though my current colleagues feel won't be an issue as they feel I'm so friendly, but deep down I'm quite stuck-up.

Just had to try to be myself.
I do hope I can handle the new position well

Of course, by myself not possible.
But with Him, through Him, in Him
All is possible!

Thanks Jesus...

Amen!


God bless,
Jasmine

No comments: