Monday, November 11, 2013

My pandora!

Seriously can't recall since when this brand is so "hot".
But I must say, the charms are really lovely.

Been seeing people post their "Pandora Story", my dear Eben ask me, how come mine don't really have a story.

Told him, most will have the same story, such as
- Knowing each other
- getting proposed
- getting married
- having a kid

Isn't it better to buy what one likes. Which will be more unique and forming own story. :)

In fact, my pandora has been shaping up really nice.
From the initial purchase, till adding of items one at a time, as seen in the photos below.

















The final output...
Looks real good, don't one think?


The charms on left, represent my love, my God, my dream

The charms on central, represent the mood now, lovely, classy yet fragile (snowflake melt fast)

Charms on right, represent the festive mood, Christmas is coming!

Sakura clips, pretty n sweet, holding all up n nice.

Of all the charms, the snowflake is by Eben Dear. :)




No comments: